Gifts that say: ‘I see you, I respect what you do so here’s something to hopefully inspire you to keep slaying that hustle!“.
Happy first officially festive weekend everyone!
I hope you’re feeling the Christmas magic and your Saturday plans involve glitter, hot chocolate, Christmas tunes or a combination of all three! I’m off to soak up the Christmas atmosphere in London today – nothing beats Christmas in the city!
But first, I’m excited to kick off the festivities here on Fabuleuse Du Jour. I’m not doing blogmas but you can expect new content every Saturday, Sunday and Wednesday/Thursday throughout December! So how better to start than with a gift guide?
This one is oriented for the #girlboss, aka the blogger/freelancer/multitasker/hustler in your life. When she’s not hostdesking from a coffee shop, tapping out an email on the go or networking at events, she’s at her desk planning, scheming and slaying. She’s always looking for her next source of inspiration in her life. These gifts say: ‘I see you, I respect what you do so here’s something to hopefully inspire you to keep slaying that hustle!“.
1. Rose Gold Wire Alphabet Letter // This chic desk addition could also double up to hang jewellery on or as a quirky memo board.
2. “Offline Is The New Luxury” phone box // I love the idea of this little box to hide the tempting distraction of your phone screen whilst working. Plus, the inscription is likely all too true for any girlboss.
4. Little Black Book by Otegha Uwagba // Because every girlboss has probably read #GIRLBOSS by Sophia Amoruso by now, make this her next inspirational read!
5. Kate Spade Tumbler // So she can stay hydrated whilst hustling.
6. Get Chic Done print // Another office décor addition that’s oh-so-instagrammable.
7. 99 Ideas Book // A gift that might just inspire her next big idea!
8. Modern Women – 52 pioneers // The perfect read to dip into for a little motivation.
9. Macbook decal // This is actually the same decal I have on my Macbook and I loveee it! Personalisation is a great gift for someone who treasures their tech.
Who’s the #girlboss in your life? What are you gifting her this year?