RuPaul’s Drag Race Gift Ideas
C’MON CHRISTMAS, LET’S GET SICKENINGGGG
*vogues into family party and death drops in the living room*
In the Christmas challenge, you were the gift that kept on giving…but on the runway, you had us asking for a returns receipt.
In the jingle bell challenge, you gave us one horse open SLAYY….but on the runway, you gave us….neigh.
Ok I’ll stop now, but I love me a RuPaul pun.
Hello hello hello squirrel friends! Today I am beside myself with excitement to be bringing you a gift guide dedicated to my favourite TV show ever: RuPaul’s Drag Race! I’m almost as excited as Eureka when she realised that Lady Gaga had walked into the workroom. Or Carson Kressley during that Shut Up & Drive lipsync.
For me, RuPaul’s Drag Race is more than a TV show. It’s a celebration of fashion, pop culture, the LGBTQ+ community, performance, art, music and being unapologetically you.
I actually started out this gift guide with a music/pop culture fan in mind, but I kept finding so many Drag Race gifts that were just too good to pass up! If you’re stuck for RuPaul’s Drag Race gift ideas, look no further…
1. RuPaul print // Because everyone could do with a little Mama Ru wisdom in their lives.
2. “Beat for the Gods” makeup bag // Perfect for those workroom heart-to-hearts.
3. Violet Chachki cushion // No, that’s not Dita von Teese. It’s season 7’s winner Violet Chachki! Bring a little Chachki chic to your sofa.
4. Don’t F*** It Up mug // Spill and sip your daily tea straight from Ru’s legendary catchphrase.
5. Sashay/Shantay pin // Discover your fate at the end of the rainbow…
6. “The art of shade” pencils // Shade, whilst you shade.
7. You’re perfect, you’re beautiful…tshirt //Aja’s infamous Untucked tirade went on to become the immortalising words of Season 9, so naturally you need it on a tshirt.
8. Diva Rules by Michelle Visage // Wisdom straight from Ru’s left hand lady.
9. What Do Ru Meme? // And lastly, HOW MUCH FUN DOES THIS GAME LOOK? Ideal for your next Drag Race viewing party.
I don’t know how many of my readers are RuPaul’s Drag Race fans, but please do make yourself known to me if you are! Share your favourite Drag Race queen in the comments below!