And just like that, we’re a week into October and summer’s a distant memory. With my holiday out of the way (Marrakech vlog & blog posts in progress, but for now peruse my insta…), I’m finally getting excited about the prospect of autumn/winter dressing. There’s summer trends I’m updating with an A/W twist, staple pieces to invest in, and a little Prada something I can’t seem to stop daydreaming about…
1. Biba Military Jacket – It was love at first sight from the moment I first laid eyes on this jacket. My quest for the perfect autumn/winter coat continues but so far this has been a firm winner. It’s a tad out of my budget for now, but I do think it would be a good investment as it’s such a classic style.
2. Shop Sayran Eternal Reflection Earrings – This summer has been the summer of statement earrings for me, and I’m not ready to quit them for the upcoming season. I adore the celestial feel of these.
3. H&M Snake Effect Tote – I’ve been on the hunt for a sturdy-yet-stylist bag that will fit my Macbook in too and so far this is my favourite that I’ve found!
4. & 6. SheIn Frill Sleeved jumpers (grey and black with pearl detail) – another summer trend I’m not ready to relinquish; flamenco-worthy sleeves. I imagine these aren’t the most practical to stuff into a winter coat, but boy do they look hella flouncy and fabuleuse.
5. Prada Lion Bag – be still, my beating heart. This bag has all the makings of Sinéad if ever there was one. The gold on black. The lion that matches my Leo starsign (I’m very into horoscopes, in case you didn’t know). Definitely high up on my ‘someday’ list…
7. Ego ‘Alby’ pearl detail ankle boots – ankle boots are my footwear of choice this time of year. They can complete so many outfits and I especially love the little pearl detail on these.
8. Wide brimmed hat – ok, so sad news; but my beloved trademark ‘blogging hat‘ is no more! I lost it at a concert I went to in Hyde Park a few weeks ago (which was totally worth it, I mean I saw Shania Twain!!!! And Blondie!!!) so I’m on the lookout for a replacement. I’d bought my original hat from a tiny French vintage shop and we had many adventures together from Stockholm to Winchester. My wardrobe isn’t the same without it, but I would like my next hat to have a stiffer brim.
9. Dune ‘Olyvea’ ankle boot in pink – I know red is big news this season, but I’m really feeling pink as a less predictable choice for autumn. I can see these with a leather miniskirt or black and white star print dress.
10. MSGM ruffle skirt – ok but FRILLS ARE SO FUN! And I want more of them! On every item of clothing! Especially a miniskirt!
11. Mango suede moto jacket – Mango have these in a few colours, but again this pink is such a fun fizzy colour it seems a shame to limit it to spring/summer!
What’s on your wishlist this season?