Maybe Kylie Jenner was right. Maybe 2016 was the year of ‘realising’.
What I’m Wearing
cropped moto jacket – Punky Fish (very old)
houndstooth knit skirt – Topshop
over-knee boots – Stradivarius (buy here)
necklace – House of Fraser
1. Dampen your beauty sponge before using it
2. Friends are important, make time for them
3. You can make what seems like the craziest of your ideas reality
4. The secret to magicking up extra time in the mornings? Decide on your outfit the night before
5. It’s OK to turn your phone off/put it on flight mode every now and again
6. More than ever, it’s so important to be you, and unapologetically you
7. You don’t have to finish that book or movie if you don’t want to
8. Video editing is hard
9. Check in with your body every now and then. Relax your shoulders, unclench your jaw.
10. It’s really important to have hobbies that don’t involve screen time
11. Finding exercise you actually enjoy doing is a game changer
12. It’s OK to ask for a pay rise
13. See the world when you can because no one knows what the future holds
14. Dating apps ain’t nothing but time wasters
15. Wear the crop top
16. Wear the dark lipstick
17. Do a face mask, get an early night. Everything’s going to be ok
What did 2016 teach you?